Around the world, 30 percent of people suffer from sleep problems. Are you one of them? Even if you don’t have your own problems, find out what you can’t do to get a good night’s sleep, because you can have trouble sleeping at any time.
Remember that many complex diseases can be born from sleep problems. So let’s find out what can’t be done.
- Do not sleep during the day. Daytime sleep disrupts the sleep cycle of the night. Even then, if you have to sleep during day, then that sleep should not be more than 40 minutes, and go to bed before three o’clock in the afternoon.
- Do not exercise just before bedtime. You may think that if you exercise before going to sleep, your body will get tired and you will fall asleep. But no. The body will be more excited, so sleep will come late. If you exercise, do it in the afternoon or in the morning, not in the evening
- Suppose you go to bed, can’t sleep, then you think of watching a little television, watching a little Facebook, YouTube. Don’t make this mistake. This will stimulate your nerves. Sleep will go away.
- Do not eat heavy food before going to sleep. Eat food three hours before bed . Eat food at the same time every day. Eat normal food. Eat foods that are easily digested.
- Avoid sitting on the bed where you sleep, eating, exercising, chatting, talking on mobile. Do this while sitting at a table or in another room. It will have a relationship of sleep with the bed. Sleep will come easily in bed. You need to get used to the fact that the bed is just for sleeping.
- Do not eat tea or coffee after four in the afternoon. Cigarettes smocking should not be done within a minimum of one hour before bedtime.
- Lying in bed, not falling asleep, moving from side to side. Don’t do that. If you can’t fall asleep within 15 to 20 minutes of going to bed, get up, listen to music in the dim light, read books. If you are hungry, you can eat light snacks like biscuits. Then if you feel sleepy go to bed again
- Do not look at the clock when you are in the bed, do not look at the clock again and again, it will increase anxiety.